I was happy to ride on my cutiepie again. First time in over a year 😄🐎 #me #horse #kitana
I’d like to get off now
I cannot believe I am doing this but…
my mother just said that if a girl wearing a stereotypically slutty outfit and she is raped it is partially her fault AND that in the bible it is not blatantly written, but implies that women are inferior to boys.
She also thinks I am the only person in this world who thinks she is wrong.
******PLEASE REBLOG IF YOU AGREE WITH ME SO I CAN PROVE MY MOTHER WRONG!*******
Your mother is 10000999 times wrong
So everytime I type something wrong or use the wrong word or the wrong tempus or grammar etc. I always get paranoid that someone who has english as their native language, will read what I wrote and spot all the mistakes I made and think, “Is she stupid or something?” or “Daamn, her english is horrible, I am never going to speak to her”.
English is my native language and i can’t even talk right so don’t worry about it.
A mix of classic, retro, and different Halloween Songs
- This is Halloween - Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
- Monster Mash - Selebrities
- Day of the Dead - Voltaire
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- It’s Terror Time Again - Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
- Brains! - Voltaire
- Ghost Busters Theme - Ray Parker Jr.
- Feed Me (Git it) - Little Shop of Horrors
- Grim Grinning Ghosts - Disney’s Haunted Mansion
- The Greatest Show Unearthed - Creature Feature
- Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Friends on the Other Side - Disney’s The Princess and The Frog
- Worst Pies in London - Sweeney Tod
- I Put a Spell on You - Hocus Pocus Soundtrack
- Dinner with Drac - John “The Cool Ghoul” Zacherle
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
- Welcome to My Nightmare - Alice Cooper
- The Headless Horseman - Disney’s Ichabod & Mr. Toad
- Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) - David Bowie
- The Addam’s Family Song - The Addam’s Family Soundtrack
- Witch Doctor - Peter Pan Records
- Grave Robber at Large - Creature Feature
- Spooky Scary Skeletons - TheLivingTombstone mix
LISTEN HERE (X)
"Kiss her. Slowly, take your time, there’s no place you’d rather be. Kiss her but not like you’re waiting for something else, like your hands beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that. Kiss her like you’ve forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched. Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laugh into her mouth, inhale her sighs. Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist. Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you’re the brightest thing she’s ever seen. Kiss her like she’s the brightest thing you’ve ever seen. Take your time. Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you’re ever going to taste. Kiss her until she forgets how to count. Kiss her stupid. Kiss her silent. Come away, ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name in answer."
Azra.T, ”This Is How You Keep Her” (via petrichour)
I really hate having the flu -.-
"Wait…fit people have rolls too??!"
Yes, yes they do
Reblogging this not only because it’s what we people need to hear but also because I’m in love with this room.
THIS LITERALLY CHANGED MY LIFE THANK YOU
Probs not the same person
Yes u r so right. I took a picture of myself on the top and then photoshopped my sports bra and top of my spandex and scar on my stomach onto someone else’s stomach and then my pillowcase and sheets and wall just to make this post to trick all these ppl!!!!!! wow u caught me in the act red handed what shall I ever do now!!!????!
sunny you are the greatest person i know
You can be mature and respectful and still have a dirty sense of humour.
You can curse a lot and still be highly intelligent with a massive vocabulary.
You can be quiet and reserved and still be witty and even outgoing in certain circles.You can be intelligent and sharp-minded and still forget what month it is
you can dance if you wanna, you can leave your friends behind
let me just say a few things about ‘all about that bass’ real quick
- it’s a song about body positivity and we don’t get many of those so can we just take that into consideration please
- i know people are kicking off about her using the phrase “skinny bitches” but she does follow it up with "no, i’m just playing i know you think you’re fat / but i’m here to tell you that / every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top" she’s taken an insult commonly given to slim women and basically a said so what if you are skinny/skinny but you think you’re fat, YOU’RE STILL PERFECT
- i’ve seen shit loads of people saying it makes them feel more confident, and slim women get a ton of media reinforcing the idea that their body is perfect anyway
- IT’S CATCHY AS FUCK